Well its that time again folks, time for another Tag Post. This one comes courtesy of Keiko, and it’s a tag we’ve had on the blog before, the Mysterious Blogger Tag. Now I should point out that I was nominated by Keiko twice for this tag, but rather than combine the two and have an overly long post, I’m splitting this into a 2 part post, with the second batch of questions answered next time. So, what are the rules of the Mysterious Blogger Tag?
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts About Me
- I’ve traveled a lot. In the last 10 years I’ve visited Ibiza, Valencia, Florida, France, Morocco and Iceland, all of which were 10/10 experiences.
- I now own the entire Godzilla Showa Series and Godzilla Millenium era. All I need is the full Heisei series and I will own the entire main series up to this point.
- I can recite all the dialogue from all 4 of the Bionicle movies. Yes I know I can’t prove it, but it’s true. I watched these movies so much that the words are burned into my head.
Well now you know a little bit more about me, but I know what you really want, you want answers to these questions, so let’s jump into it.
1. If there was an alien invasion what would you do?
I would gather all essentials, food, clothes, my entire godzilla collection and phone, and retreat to a garden center. They have food, weapons, shelter and a whole lot of hiding places. Plus many are hidden in the countryside, so I can hide in solitude. Plus I like garden centers and the countryside so I have a place to enjoy myself during the invasion.
2. If, you had the company of two fictional characters during the invasion who would they be?
Camilla from Fire Emblem and Doom Guy from DOOM. Camilla because I need a waifu during these trying time and Camilla is so unbelievably protective I feel like she’d slaughter all aliens to protect me, provided I play the little sibling role which is a sacrifice worth paying for safety and waifu points. Doom Guy should be obvious, he’d act as the master protector and slayer of aliens all day every day. Also any opportunity to be within 5 feet of Camilla or Doom Guy is something I would treasure every moment of.
3. If in said invasion, you could carry one weapon, what would that be?
Most likely the Da’at Yichud Power Suit from Wolfenstein. Now I don’t know jack rabbit about Wolfenstein, but I do know this power suit is one powerful piece of tech. With its own built in life support, nerves system connection allowing for total operation, and the abilities of enhanced strength, speed, durability and protection, this suit turns you into a tower of power. It also protects from radiation, something I’m sure would be very much necessary for aliens. Plus it just looks badass all around, I mean come on let’s be honest.
4. What do you imagine the invading aliens to look like?
That’s what I find the scariest about the prospect of aliens. Maybe they look like the big eyed grey ones from Paul, maybe they’re the weird oxygen allergic creatures from War of the Worlds, maybe they look like the Borg. Humans fear the unknown, and by default we are born to fear what we don’t understand, and this principle is the same for aliens. I don’t know who or what the aliens will look like, but whatever it is, I can guarantee it will be nothing like what a single person thinks, no matter how obscure, unique or inhuman it looks.
5. If you managed to get into a conversation with one of the more friendly aliens and wanted to introduce anime to them, what anime would pick for them?
This is a fun question because I can either be really kind and show them something like Gakuen Babysitters, melting their alien hearts or whatever they have in place of a heart. Or I can be really mean and show them something like the School Days. But honestly one thing I wouldn’t mind showing them is Asobi Ni Iku Yo, or Cat Planet Cuties as it’s also known. A pleasant show about some cat girl aliens coming to earth and coexisting with us, it’s cute, funny, has nice characters and is what I hope to achieve in my relationship with these potential otherworldly visitors.
End of Part One!
And this brings us to the end of part 1 of this Mysterious Blogger tag. Coming soon will be part 2, with 3 new facts as well as 5 new questions answered for your viewing pleasure. So as to not fill peoples pings with unnecessary tags, I’ll leave the nominations and questions for part 2. Once again thank you to Keiko for this tag, and thank you in advance for the second one.
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please consider leaving a like and following my blog for updates on future posts. Also follow me on twitter @joe_reviews for further updates and general nonsense. Until next time!